Waking up in the morning sucks... You get out of your warm cozy bed to find that the air around you is freezing cold and you would rather be back some place warm and cozy but you know you can't go back to bed because you've got a full day ahead of you.
This must be what a bird feels like when it hatches out of its egg. For weeks they are inside the warm coziness of their egg protected and warmed by their momma. When they hatch they are all wet and nasty and must feel cold because they aren't used to the cold air.. after all weather can't happen in an egg.
At least we can go back to sleep when the day is over unlike poor baby birds :)
I know kinda random but whatever..

4 comments:
I think that is a brilliant statement: "Weather can't happen in an egg." You crack me up! Perhaps this quote will go down as one of the greatest in the history of the world by 15 year-old philosophers. I love laughing with you.
What? You are so random and the funny thing is I can hear the tone of your voice saying "weather can't happen in an egg" in my head. And you probably put your hand out to the side like you do when you are explaining something. I miss you and I love you!
haha dude thats awesomeeeeee!! :)
Another reason why I don't like eggs- Because I like weather- I love spring sunshine, summer heat and even a fall breeze (we won't talk about winter:)
Post a Comment