



sleep overs
mismatched socks
blue hoodies and skinny jeans
late night talks
eating random lunchables
vans and wannabe vans
hallmark cards
crazy awesome pictures
wearing your clothes

you steeling mine
trying on clothes at the mall
same leg density
shopping carts
loving the jonas brothers
our piano song
wild thing!
naming duckies
sharing your mommy
playing guitar hero,
officer dicks!
baby rooth!
going to light parades
pizza & macncheeze
telling you everything
listening to you
long school breaks
walking arm in armpit
trip to seattle
your stinky bunk at camp
the sparkly dress
same hair
music
making awesome movies
you chasing me with a guitar hero
trying to teach you guitar
ditching temple lights for dairyqueen

sticking hot tamales in our nose
having a cookie dough fights
disterbia
the goonies
Mckarl
big hugs
telling you everything
making you smile
making me smile
walking arm in arm
getting kicked out of dillards
heart attacks at camp
the beastly eep
sparklebum
toilet seats
finishing each others sentences
sharing a love for the gospel
samwiches

long hikes
baking the coolest cake ever!
being fatties
planning our future
hanging my underwear on the cealing & fan
your cheezy grin
spending every weekend together
taking off miriams pants
never getting sick of each other
talking about guys
knowing you'd always be there
your honesty
concerts

ice skating
going to different schools
disneyland alien
making you laugh
.jpg)
hearing your dreams
roachie
YOU TURD!
my best friend
you

3 comments:
That is so cute! I am so glad you have best friend to share everything with, especially loving the gospel. Now that is priceless! I love you and I can't wait for Friday!
that is great- I am so glad you have a good friend. Just always remember to be GOOD together. Love you....
I am amazed at your writing skills. What a very perceptive, sweet, deep, and fun way to describe your special friend and the way you feel. She is lucky to have YOU for a friend. I love you.
Post a Comment