Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hotel :)

July 7 - 9 go down in history as the best two days of my life. Well not literally but pretty close :)
on Wednesday the 7th I got my lisence! i've been waiting sooo long for this moment. I went the week before and failed unfortunately. I hit a cone on the 3 point turns. But luckily i have a patient mom who went out and practiced with me for a couple of hours. Thanks to all of the hard work my 3 point turn was flawless during my test. I did so well. I was so nervous though. Ha ha. I got to chill out with miriam and mckaela for the rest of the day. We felt so old with our new freedom. I drove them to mutual :) It was awesome. I love being able to drive by myself.

After mutual I met some of my closest friends at Kaleigh Bosens house. Her parents had rented a huge hotel room thing for a week and were unable to use all of the days so they said that Kaleigh could take a few of her friends and that we could stay there from Wednesday night to Friday morning. It was so much fun. The hotel room was huge. It had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two kitchens, and two living rooms. We were in heaven. No parents, a huge hangout, tons of junkfood = the best times.
Here's Shannon, Paige, Me, and Tanna in the big kitchen.
Me and Shannon hangin out. Probably sometime around 2.
Me and Shannon are pretty silly sometimes :D
I accidentally pounded on the roof and everyone freaked out cause we thought we would wake up the neighbors and they would fine us! haha sorry guys..

We got to the hotel at around 9: 20 pm. It was about 20 minutes away from Kaleigh's house where we met. We unpacked then ended up staying up until 3 in the morning! We watched the proposal, played catch phrase and charades, took some crazy pictures, beat Tanna up with pillows, watched Big Time Rush, and played in the bathtub. Then shannon decided to start curling my hair at 2 am. Ha ha oh how I love that crazy Shannie.
Here's Shannon in the giant bathtub in the master bathroom. Shes using the shower head thing as a microphone.
Here's Shannon Spraying Tanna.

Me and Tanna chillin with the chinese people with their horses. (the tile)
Here's some of our crazy pictures from thursday night.
This one is my favorite because we all look terrible! Everyone likes to laugh at me cause I look evil.
We woke up on Thursday morning at 11. I was sharing a room with Shannon, Paige and Kaleigh shared a bed, then Tanna got her own bed. In the morning when I was awaken by some mysterious talking outside of me and Shannon's door. I went outside to find Paige, Kaleigh, and Tanna planning some prank on me and Shan. They were mad I woke up but we still did it to Shannon. We snuck into the room and poured pudding all over her face. It was great. That of coarse started a massive pudding war. :) We went swimming at noon. The pool was kinda lame. The deepest part was only 4 1/2 feet. But there was a really sexy life guard. :D There was also a really creepy crying lady... She was just chillin by a beach chair crying really obnoxiously loud.. It sounds mean but we couldn't stop laughing. Ha ha. There was nothing wrong with her, she just wanted attention. She stopped after a few minutes then started blowing bubbles in the pool. RANDOM! After that we came back to the room. When we got there we discovered that the key was broken. Kaleigh had to go to the hotel people and tell them that her mom was out shopping and that we needed a key because we weren't supposed to be there without adults. Kaleigh was freaking out because she hates lying. It was so funny. We finally got in and veged out for the rest of the day. We pulled out the trumble bed in the couch and watched tv. It was really fun :) We had some delicious mac n cheese for lunch and some hot dogs for dinner. Its a good thing we had Tanna there to cook for us. Ha.

While Tanna was cooking me and Shannon hacked her facebook. I've probably never laughed so hard in my whole life. It was so stupid what she wrote, but it was hilarious.

We all commented on it and wrote other hilarious things. :) oh how i love us.

Shannon, me, and Paige.
I love these kids. Seriously, they complete me :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun- I need a hotel get away NOW!

Grammy said...

What??? No parents?? Ahhhhhh! I bet you had a blast! I love your friends.