So ive been taking alot of pictures in the mirror lately. Its just fun.
This week was just one of those good weeks. It was march madness. Everybody was dressed up crazy all week. Monday= nerd day, Tuesday= Extreme weather, Wednesday= Hip hop day, Thursday= celebrity , Friday= school spirit! Red White and Blue. Today was the funnest in my opinion. Me, Melina, and Cierra got our faces painted during lunch and it was half classes all day because of the assembly. I cant believe this year is almost over. Im kind of sad, ill only be a freshman for like 3 more months. :( Well.... YAY FOR SPRING BREAK!!!
Me and Kaela just recently found the timer on my new camera. Our latest obsession has been jumping pictures... haha they are so hilarious!! We also got a pretty amazing shot of me shoving her in the freezer. I LOVE TIMERS!!
During Life facs i got a library pass to go print something out. There was some science classes there working on a mars project. I said hi to some people then i walked over to the printer so i could wait for it to print my like 20 page life facs assignment and i just started singing with the printer with out noticing. My friend vanessa walked up behind me and was like um are you harmonizing with the printer???? I was like haha yeah i guess i am.
OK ive been having this weird obsession with little caesars pizza lately.
Anyways....
Last weekend or maybe the weekend before that I took mckaela to centennials dodgeball tournament. Seriously like the funnest thing ever!! It was so hilarious!
I learned how to play a Kanye West song on the piano this week!! YEAH BE JEALOUS!
I also learned how to play live high by jason mraz on my guitar. Its a very lovely song.
In school we started a mars project where we get to look at all these THEMIS images of mars and have to identify lava tubes, craters, channels, sand dunes, and all that crap. Well doing all that stuff brings back some child hood memories. I used to think that everybody had to go to space on vacation and do all this weird stuff and I WOULD GET SO SCARED!!! It sounds stupid but seriously like that whole thought made like 3 months of my young life horrible.
I hate my new seat in math! I DONT LIKE SITTING IN THE BACK!!! I sat in the second row third column for like 3 months and made some great new friends. Now I sit last row second column. ICK!! I miss my old math partners they were very entertaining. Well on the bright side im a little bit closer toMelina (my bestie).
We started cooking in life facs. Its pretty great. We've made alot of cookies, some muffins, orange julius smoothies, and fruit punch.
So lately on my ipod i have this playlist with 4 songs that ive listened to exactly 230 times each according to the play count. My four songs are as follows:
Right Round- Flo Rida
Kiss me through the phone- Soulja Boy
Turnin Me On- Keri Hilson
I Think About You Every Day - Rocket To the Moon
yeah 3/4 of them are hip hop.... Im not usually into that kind of stuff... GRR MELINA ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!
Well that all might have seemed kinda pointless but i guess thats just all the stuff i want to remember about this week.
OK bye

4 comments:
Okay harmonizing hummer girl, those are some crazy photos! I love the jumping ones. You have had quite a week, eh? I am so glad you are enjoying high school. It is a really great time of life, especially if you just go with it and get everything you can out of it. I also love the new piano piece you learned. I never get tired of hearing you play the piano, or the flute, or the guitar, or the hummer... hee hee
And I just love you to pieces, Penny!
You are so funny. I am glad you are having so much fun in high school. And, I promise college is even funner if you live in the dorms your first year:) Hope we get to see you this week. You should talk dad in to meeting us for lunch one day! Love you
You crack me up...in my house growing up we had a big wall of mirrors and we would always do crazy things with it...you are just too hilarious!
So, I pretty much think you are awesome! It was so fun to see so much of you this last week! You are definitely one of my most favorite and loved people :)
Post a Comment