Today was the first day of winter break and i got to spend it with my buddy miriam. Shes AMAZING and she has a blog now! YAY! http://miriamsaysmoo.blogspot.com/
Friday, December 19, 2008
Last week of school.
This week was my last week of school:( I should be happy and i am, but im also kind of sad that this semester is over. I liked my classes and im gonna miss my friends and stuff. Well on the bright side i did pass all of my classes! I spent alot of time this week studying for finals. Grr it was really stressful. But I think i did really good. They really weren't very hard at all, not nearly as hard as the study guides. Besides being sad my week ended GREAT. One of my friends that was in my choir class is gonna get baptized soon. IM SOOOO HAPPY.

3 comments:
I can relate to the whole studying for finals thing. Get used to it cause it won't be ending anytime soon. It can be a little sad when things change. Just hang on to the good memories and be open to making new ones. Next semester will be awesome too! I am sure of it. After all you are learning to play the flute :)
I am very excited about your special friend and her great news! You are a shining example to her in ways you may not even know.
Becca- always be a great example. I know that you are touching many lives. Lives of people you might not even realize. Even if you let them call you Cracker!
Post a Comment