I have officially made it through one whole month of highschool and the only thing i can say about it is that....I LOVE IT!!!
School started on August 11 and i don't think i had ever been so nervous in my whole entire life. All i could think about was how I wasn't going to know anybody and how i would just be a dorky freshman but it wasn't like that at all.
Let me introduce you to CENTENNIAL HIGH SCHOOL!!!

I love going to Centennial high school it is seriously the best school in the whole world! I start the day off with early morning seminary at 6:00 AM (ick). My seminary building is right across the street from the school so after seminary i just walk over to the school. School starts at 7:20.
Period 1 7:20-8:50am. I go to photo 1 in building 600. I love this class it is probably my favorite. We just recently made pinhole cameras. It was so cool who knew that an oatmeal box could be a camera?
Period 2 8:55-10:30am. I have math with Mr Trefz in the 200 building. Well this is my boring class of the day but we never really get any home work so that is kinda good.
Period 3 10:38-11:10am LUNCH!!! yum. On Monday's we have gelato!! sooooo goood!! And on Tuesdays i enjoy jamba juice.
Period 4 11:15-12:45pm PE. ICK we are doing swimming right now and i guess it is kinda fun. It feels good to be out of this horrible Arizona sun and sometimes the teacher turns the water slide on for us.
Period 5 12:50-2:20 Choir is a lovely class.
Well theres my whole day. It is really pretty exciting. This semester i have all my electives which kind of sucks because next semester I'm gonna have 3 core classes and only 1 elective ICK!


6 comments:
I am so glad that you are liking high school! You will have to show me the oatmeal box camera, it sounds interesting! Who knows, maybe you will be a photographer and an RN one day! You can photograph me and Katie and our best when you are our in home care nurse when we are old ladies and you are still young and vibrant! Ha ha....... Love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Sounds like High School is fun! Glad to get an update...keep 'em coming!
You finally blogged! I love hearing about all of this. You are so awesome and I am glad you are happy. Remember to do your homework(that is the oldest coming out in me) but have lots of fun (that is the cool chick coming out)
Yay, I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Of course, I'd doubt if you wouldn't fit in anywhere-- you always make people laugh, then you laugh at them, even when their jokes are dumb:)
I am so glad you are happy in school! Yay! congratulations on a most EXCELLENT progress report, too! Keep up the good work. You will never regret doing your best in school. I love hearing your stories every night during dinner. You always make me laugh!
go centennial!
Post a Comment