Sunday, March 09, 2008

GREAT weeks with family



I have been so lucky in the last two weeks because i got to see both of my sisters and their kids! They live in Utah so i dont get to see them and it is always so much fun when they come to visit. 2 weekends ago Julie and Ava came. We had alot of fun and they went to stake confrence with us.


I gave Ava this cool mohawk during her bath it was so funny!












The week after that the circus came!



I had so much fun seeing Katie and her fools. They got to stay the whole week. I was so excited to get my hands on the new little one Luka. He is so cute and nice, he just smiles all the time and is so cute. I could not get enough of him. It was also so much fun showing off my sweet skills at guitar hero lol. Ryan said i was a musical prodigy haha. sorry but i couldnt say the same about him but he and katie were making us all crack up with their super cool dance moves.

2 comments:

julie said...

I am so glad to know you like us too! It was fun to see you. I love you and wish that you lived closer.

Grammy said...

Wasn't it funny to watch Katie and Ryan gyrating to guitar hero? They wre hilarious!