
Today I got together with my two best friends Mckaela (left) and Miriam (right). We were celebrating Miriam's birthday. We met up at Kaela's house at about Six and didn't leave til about nine. I took my camera and we ended up taking weird pictures and videos the whole night. It was so much fun. When the memory ran out on my camera we settled down and watched the Jonas Brothers show. YEAH! They are the best guys ever. They are so cute and they have great music. We were dancing around singing all the words to every single song. It was pretty lame but whatever. (I put their videos on my video thing :D) I am so glad to have such good friends. Kaela and Miriam don't go to the same school so it is sometimes hard to hang out but we see each other every week for church and mutual. I'm glad we make it work out because they are my only LDS friends so I am really grateful to have them to hang out with on the weekends.
Um ? no comment...

6 comments:
WHAT the heck was that? You are so funny. Do you know what you want for your b-day yet???? I love you.
Becca. You are way too crazy. You better be following our rules. Or else... Haha! :)
This is hilarious... I wanna be in 8th grade again!!
Hi Becky.
Sounds like fun. Remember this summer when a spider the size of your right arm ate Jackie? Those were good times. Stop by my blog sometime.
:)
Becca
You need to BLOG NOW!
agreeeeed.
Post a Comment